Monday, March 31, 2008

Barrett and Emmaline in Maryland!!!

Stay tuned and once Barrett or I get our acts together there will be pictures to see; thus far the organization has been lacking.   We are having a fabulous time here in MD, everybody has been generous and kind and we appreciate it greatly.  We (or really Barrett) have repainted and re-plumbed the kitchen--it looks FAR better than it did.  The plumbing is copper and looks so nice, I hope he does the rest of the plumbing in a more visible spot!  :)   

Next project is the bathroom!  the lanolium is pulling apart and I could have laid the rubber base better with my brains tied behind my back! (provided Dad would lend me his fancy-pansy tip for the caulk gun...)  
 
As I said....we DO have some pictures, but they are pretty much only of me on account of Barrett hating cameras even more than I do and also that Nixie doesn't know how to use the camera (yet).  Nevertheless......now that I have figured out how to get on this crazy gig and post something, maybe next time we will get some pictures in.  

Till then...
                                    --Barrett and Emma Taylor

No comments: