Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Crap Bodice!!!






HOLY FACE!!!! Guys, this is why I'm trying to change the world with my bodices. Most women look like THIS at the ren fests. We've all seen them, but I never imagined I could look that grotesque. I made this total crap bodice because I've seen so many of them that I know exactly how they work. It makes sense for people to make them, because there's only boning up the front, and it literally took me 10 minutes to cut and sew this. Wow, but it's soo nastay!!! I've never looked more flat-chested in my freaking life. Have a good laugh, friends!

3 comments:

Alphacyg said...

The stumpiness, the halved and flattened boobs, THE HORROR! Make it stop!

Jill

Lucy said...

That is too funny!

Unknown said...

*cracks up* That last picture.. the face you have is priceless!
And I know what you mean. I got a pendragon corset. They're absolutely gorgeous tooled leather, but I find I wear one of your corsets underneath it so I actually have a shape.

Oye!