Tuesday, March 4, 2008

New Season

Tomorrow, Tyler and Michelle will be heading to California for their first Ren Fest of the season. Spring is coming, and changes are taking place in several of our households. I love my family so much, I can't even put into words how I feel about them all. I pray for all of you every night, that you will all be protected from harm and that you will all be happy and successful in your worthy endeavors. I think about you, worry about you and hope that you would realize that I (we) would do anything I could to help you. I don't know what changes will come our way. If we can possibly sell the house (BIG worry there), I can't even tell you what we will be doing, except scrambling for a place to live.

It seems that the uncertain future in our own little world and in the bigger picture, ie. elections, rising prices, and storms of life and the elements are here to stay. Please be careful, do the things that are right, and pray for guidance and help from the Lord. Please also be grateful for all that you have and are. I am humbled when I think of all the Lord has blessed me with and am amazed at the talent and intelligence of my children (which includes spouses and grandchildren - no exceptions). I have a good husband. I have been blessed more than most people I know.


Be careful in your travels, in your work and in your schooling. Follow your gut instincts. If something seems wrong or uncomfortable, then it is wrong. If there is a nagging doubt in your mind about something, figure out what it is and take care of it. I can't tell you how many times I have made the mistake of ignoring those feelings and regretted it.

If you read this, know that I am being a mom at the moment, and these are my feelings I wanted to express. If you think I am being silly, then you aren't a parent yet.

I can't wait to see you all. Michelle and family will be here soonest and it will be wonderful when you are all here. I love you all.

Mom

Mom

No comments: