Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The Amazing Maggie




Here is a reasonably good shot of the house. The pictures I took of Maggie were on the porch on the picnic table. This was a little girl's outfit I wanted to take a picture of and show Michelle. The pictures didn't turn out, so we edited them for light and then found she had the most delightful expressions on her face. I only wish I could say that she got her good looks from me.


We are contemplating a trip to Utah on Wednesday. It was up in the air and kind of a last minute thing. Jill keeps saying that she wants to see people while they are alive, and not just go to funerals. (The last time they went out was for Nile's funeral.) We will miss Dana and Corinne and Josh being out there as we loved hanging out with them. It would be a quick trip as school is starting next Thurs.

No comments: