Friday, August 29, 2008

Apron I Made for Lucy's Apron Swap

OK, some people (ahem) publish all of their cool projects and activities on their blogs and I am always excited to see what they are doing. So, I wanted to show off my latest project. It seems like anything I make with black
always turns out good.

NOT, that I am trying to brag, but I just really liked this.





I love this paper pieced leaf pattern. It looks like a quaking aspen leaf......which reminds me that I need to publish a few pictures from our trip to Utah. So I will do that later.

2 comments:

Lucy said...

Well it looks marvelous! I love the black and gold. I want one now. You know I need just one more apron. :o)

Mindy said...

So cute! I love that paper pieced leaf pattern! I've never tried paper piecing yet... I'll have to add that to my to do list.