Tuesday, November 25, 2008


Sorry, I don't know how to arrange these pages. Does anybody give lessons?
This is Brynn, Ivy and Maggie.







OK, folks. Here are the belated pictures from our Utah trip. I didn't look at closeups, so for all I know I look like a dumpy cow with a dumb expression on my face. I had lots of other pictures, but so many of them were Michelles kids that (even tho they were cute) I decided not to post them because of my inability to see them closeup, cause I 'm a spaz on the computer and because Michelle has so many posted on recent spots already. I thought maybe the fam would like to see a picture of the parents of this crazy clan.
We were up in the mountains above Heber, and it was very beautiful up there. I wish we had had time to camp while we were there, but time was short.

Todd became the happiest person alive when he discovered a stream of cold water and he played and waded in it till his feet were like ice. That boy needs the outdoors.
The girls in the stroller were all holding wildflowers and they were so cute, but I don't think the camera caught the cuteness of it all.


Thanksgiving is in two days. We will miss our kids out west. We love you so much and wish we could be together. Hey, I just remembered we have a couple out east. I still have to get used to that. Emma, post something to this site if you can. We would love to hear from you and Barrett. We love and miss you also.


ALSO, we have someone interested in buying our place. Pray for us to be able to sell it. It is becoming very expedient, that we do so. There is no construction work. Even the Aulick family (whom most of you know) is shutting down.

Be thankful this week and always for life, family, good friends, for our Saviour Jesus Christ and the great plan of salvation. Be thankful that we live in a great land, and we are still free (at the moment). We are so thankful for our family and so pleased to call you ours. Every single one of you (and that always includes in-laws) are dear to us.

No comments: