Monday, July 19, 2010

June Trip


We had quite the long vacation in June if you could call it a vacation. Brent worked and worked and got Michelle a new workshop in her new basement and even got a new deck partially done on Dad's house. The old one was dangerous. I love this picture of Dad and Percy. I don't have very many, and I am realizing that I don't have pictures of older people in the family (including us) and on the other hand, lots of pics of the grandchildren. Not that I don't want those pictures, as they are so precious. I don't even have a picture of me to put on my facebook, so one of these days, I will try to get one of me.

We are home now, having spent most of the month of June in Utah. Missouri is a green jungle as always. We are just trying to survive the heat, humidity and bugs. September is my favorite month. I'm just waiting.

No comments: